Wednesday 17 December 2014

Welcome to Readers

A big hi to all readers and welcome to my blog.

This blog will be doing reviews and bios on video games, comics and other things that are very important and a great influence in my life. It will also be the companion to my Youtube Channel, Eobard Thawne (no guess on who is my favourite characters in comic books.) 

I hope this will do the great industries justice and I also hope you enjoy you this and if you have any suggestions for posts please feel free to put them in the comments below this or the youtube video and I will be very happy to try and make them.


So thank you for reading and stay super.

P.S link to the YouTube channel beneath if you are interested in seeing it. :)
 
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruHyLYyPXZAsbb499xavJA

No comments:

Post a Comment